Umrah is the holy ritual of the Muslims and everyone want to have this ritual without worry. All the pilgrims who come in Saudia Arabia for performing Umrah are required to get the visa that makes their entry smooth in the holy city of Mecca. You should apply for the visa through a credible & certified travel agency in the UK which will help you throughout your journey. For this purpose, you need to complete all terms & conditions for getting any services of the travel agency.
If you are living in the UK and need to know about all the requirements of Umrah Visa, so this article will tackle all your problems & questions regarding the Umrah visa process. The useful guidelines regarding your visa process that will make your journey convenient & easy and you will get the Umrah Visa in not time after completing these terms & conditions. So you just plan your Umrah without any hesitation.
• According to the new Saudi law, the applicant must get the visa services from valid travel agencies and the application should be arranged their Umrah services through agents.
• If the applicant is not an inhabitant of the UK, but want to apply from the UK, then they must submit a legal residence permit along with the visa application.
• An applicant who has a Non-Muslim name required to attach the certificate of a Mosque with application to declare that he is Muslim.
• The application form properly completed and signed by the applicant.
• Applicant must attach the 2 passport size photographs that have a white background and image should be focused from the front of the camera.
• The British passport of the applicant must be valid for 6 months and the applicant must submit his passport along with application form.
• An applicant should be escorted by meningitis vaccination permit which has issued at least 10 days before traveling to Mecca.
• Women fewer than 45 ages can’t travel alone without her Mahram. And they require attaching the evidence of a relationship with a Mahram but in some cases. A Mahram should be of at least 17 years as per the new law.
• Children of 18 years are permitted to travel with older member & guardian of the family.
• A Mahram must accompany his family, wife, and children throughout the travel in the same flights.
• You are not allowed to take into Saudia Arabia any posters, pictures, any written material that incites the political nature or have any propaganda purpose.
• You must follow & respect all the rules and regulations of Saudia Arabia.
• Use black ink pen while complete the application form in blocks.
• Visa will be valid from the starts of issuance day.
• The people who are in the UK with a work visa are not allowed to apply for Umrah Visa.
• Who has Umrah Visa can arrive and depart from Saudi Arabia just through the Mecca, Jeddah & Madina airports.
• If you performed Umrah just 6 months before, then Umrah Visa will not be issued.
• Umrah Visa has 30 days validity, but after completing your Umrah rituals you are advised to leave Saudi Arabia as soon as possible.
1. According to the laws and rules of the government of Saudi Arabia an individual or even a group is not allowed to apply for Umrah visa on their own. For that reason, it is necessary for a person to obtain the services of an authorized travel agency or an authentic agent who is offering Umrah visa 2020.
2. For applying Umrah visa 2020 candidate have to fill out the Umrah visa application provided by their respective travel agency after cautiously reading all the terms and conditions written on Umrah visa form. Make sure that you have filled the Umrah visa form completely and then signed it. Candidate can get the Umrah Visa application from their travel agency via email or they a person can ask for the form from Saudi Consulate.
3. A person who has entered in Saudi Arabia with the intention of business or just visit visa will not be eligible to apply for Umrah pilgrimage visa.
4. Passport should be submitted with the Umrah visa application form. Make sure that the validity of your passport must have at least 7 months from the submission time.
5. Applicants are required to affix 2 recent pictures of passport size with the background of white colour with Umrah Visa Form. Pictures that you will attach with the Umrah application form will not be accepted with any angled pose, online front angle pose pictures will be acceptable. 6. Applicants having non-Muslim name should have to submit an authentic and official certificate from any registered religious centre or Masjid along with their passport and Umrah visa application for the confirmation that applicant is Muslim.
7. Women, whose ages are under 45 years, are not allowed to go for Umrah without a mehram. For this reason, an authentic and certified proof of relationship with that male Mehram should have to be attached with the Umrah visa form.
8. Women, whose age are of 45 years or more than age can perform Umrah without her mehram. Although, they are required to travel with a group and they also have to attach a NOC (no objection certificate) with Umrah application form from their mehram.
9. Even though, this is not a condition to get Umrah visa, but still a certificate of vaccination of Meningococcal Meningitis is recommended. So applicant should take the injection of this vaccination at least ten days prior leaving for Saudi Arabia. You must fix an appointment with the doctor for getting the vaccine on time, as sometimes it becomes really difficult to get an appointment.
10. Children, who are under the age of eighteen years will not get Umrah visa 2020 until they are accompanied by any elder member of their family.
11. The embassy of Saudi Arabia will not issue Umrah visa to people, who have performed the sacred ritual in last six months.
12. Though, Umrah visa 2020 is valid for thirty days but pilgrims are only allowed to stay 15 days in Saudi Arabia.