1. According to the laws and rules of the government of Saudi Arabia an individual or even a group is not allowed to apply for Umrah visa on their own. For that reason, it is necessary for a person to obtain the services of an authorized travel agency or an authentic agent who is offering Umrah visa 2019.
2. For applying Umrah visa 2019 candidate have to fill out the Umrah visa application provided by their respective travel agency after cautiously reading all the terms and conditions written on Umrah visa form. Make sure that you have filled the Umrah visa form completely and then signed it. Candidate can get the Umrah Visa application from their travel agency via email or they a person can ask for the form from Saudi Consulate.
3. A person who has entered in Saudi Arabia with the intention of business or just visit visa will not be eligible to apply for Umrah pilgrimage visa.
4. Passport should be submitted with the Umrah visa application form. Make sure that the validity of your passport must have at least 7 months from the submission time.
5. Applicants are required to affix 2 recent pictures of passport size with the background of white colour with Umrah Visa Form. Pictures that you will attach with the Umrah application form will not be accepted with any angled pose, online front angle pose pictures will be acceptable. 6. Applicants having non-Muslim name should have to submit an authentic and official certificate from any registered religious centre or Masjid along with their passport and Umrah visa application for the confirmation that applicant is Muslim.
7. Women, whose ages are under 45 years, are not allowed to go for Umrah without a mehram. For this reason, an authentic and certified proof of relationship with that male Mehram should have to be attached with the Umrah visa form.
8. Women, whose age are of 45 years or more than age can perform Umrah without her mehram. Although, they are required to travel with a group and they also have to attach a NOC (no objection certificate) with Umrah application form from their mehram.
9. Even though, this is not a condition to get Umrah visa, but still a certificate of vaccination of Meningococcal Meningitis is recommended. So applicant should take the injection of this vaccination at least ten days prior leaving for Saudi Arabia. You must fix an appointment with the doctor for getting the vaccine on time, as sometimes it becomes really difficult to get an appointment.
10. Children, who are under the age of eighteen years will not get Umrah visa 2019 until they are accompanied by any elder member of their family.
11. The embassy of Saudi Arabia will not issue Umrah visa to people, who have performed the sacred ritual in last six months.
12. Though, Umrah visa 2019 is valid for thirty days but pilgrims are only allowed to stay 15 days in Saudi Arabia.